2-day Masterclass Business Model Innovation (Amsterdam) – English
On August 27 and 28, we organize a 2-day masterclass Business Model Innovation in Amsterdam. The masterclass will be delivered by Patrick van der Pijl and will be in ENGLISH. During this masterclass, we combine the Business Model Canvas with other innovation techniques and visual tools, designing innovative business models and a strategy for the future. Join participants from Thailand, Canada, Qatar, Egypt, Baltics, Germany, Denmark and The Netherlands. ONLY FEW SEATS LEFT.
“The method of Business Models Inc. provides you a roadmap to unlock solutions that are literally in the room. It’s a step-by-step guide to creating intense engagement and encourages diverse and unique points of view. This leads to a powerful shared vision and strategic plan coupled with a pragmatic execution plan.”
George Borst, CEO Toyota Financial Services (USA)
New tools for strategy and innovation
We live in a time where little is predictable. Organizations must continuously innovate their business model in order to stay profitable. We need new skills, tools and a new mindset. Managers have to think as designers, use visual tools, make future scenarios, generate different options, innovate like a startup and make and test prototypes. During this masterclass, you will not only work with the Business Model Canvas, but also with other visual tools for Business Model Innovation, such as the Vision Canvas, Context Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Customer Journey and Lean Startup Thinking.
The Business Model Innovation Process
Patrick van der Pijl takes you through the Business Model Innovation Process. Focusing on different innovative business models – from startups to corporates in different industries – he inspires you to innovate your own business model. Besides that, you get insights in visualization techniques for business modeling. After the masterclass, you will be able to apply these techniques to your own organization.
PROGRAM DAY 1
Block 1: Business Modeling as a Strategy Tool – new tools, skills, mindset
- The world is changing faster and faster…
- We need new tools, skills and a new mindset
- The Business Model Canvas and the Business Model Innovation Process
- The CEO as a designer
Block 2: Experience the Business Model Canvas – innovative business models
- Freshwatching: learn from other organizations
- Explore the Business Model Canvas
- Visualisation & Storytelling
Block 3: Business Model Understanding – Vision Canvas & Context Canvas
- What does your business model look like?
- What is happening in the world around you?
- Translate your vision into your business model
- Using the Vision Canvas & Context Canvas
Block 4: Value Proposition Canvas – what is the job you get done?
- Gain better insights of your customers
- Design a better value proposition
- Customer Journey & Customer Safari
PROGRAM DAY 2
Block 1: Business Model Inspiration – business models of the future
- How the business landscape continues to change
- Trends & Developments
- Examples of innovative and disruptive business models
- Design your business models of the future
Block 2: Business Model Innovation – business model innovation process
- Visual tools & techniques for business model innovation
- Understanding business model patterns
- Develop at least two new business model options for your business
Block 3: Business Models Mechanics – are you ready for the future?
- Introduction to Business Model Mechanics
- Compete with your business model
- Differentiate with your business model
- Case studies from our international practice
Block 4: Business Model Validation – think as a Startup
- Introduction to Lean Startup Thinking
- Test your assumptions and business model options in the market
- Get out of the building
- Validate and implement
Book for each participant
What did participants say
“I attended the 2-day Masterclass Business Model Innovation by Patrick van der Pijl and Maaike Doyer. The masterclass was fast paced, promoted forward thinking, allowing you to see tomorrow. They really pushed me to think differently. The innovative and visual tools helped me to unlock the potential. They are both masters at work. Many thanks for an outstanding 2 days.” Tony de Graaf, COO, Corio (Germany)
“Good high level overview, great workshop format, practical cases and collaboration with others, never boring!” Dimitri Degraeve, Head of Product Management Software & Services Elster (Belgium)
“Very inspiring and fast paced! Creating new business models on the go using different tools and another mindset” Aurelie Verite, 6Nergy Group (France)
More information & Registration
- Date: August 27 & 28, 2015, both days from 9 AM-5 PM.
- Location: Business Models Inc., Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Price: € 1295,- including workshop materials, book, catering during 2 days, excluding VAT, travel costs and accommodation (f.e. close to our office at Hampton by Hilton or Holiday Inn Bijlmer Arena).
- SIGN UP or more information: send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Organizer: Business Models Inc. Amsterdam
- Venue: Business Models Inc. office
- City: Amsterdam
- Country: Netherlands
Learn how to “Rock your Business Model Design” and Get Real-Time Feedback! Join us for this Free Kick-off Webinar presented...MORE INFO
On August 25 and 26 2016, we organize a 2-day masterclass Business Model Innovation in Amsterdam. The masterclass will be...MORE INFO